As faithful followers of Christ, we are called to share our financial blessings for the greater good. Your contributions make our Ministry possible.
Why Give Online?
It’s a personal preference, but here are a few of the benefits we frequently hear:
- Deciding to give faithfully in advance is a spiritual commitment.
- It helps simplify life.
- It’s weekly act of worship, even when I cannot attend worship.
- It allows me to give consistently.
Online giving is a convenient tool for anyone who wants to financially support the ministry of the Presbyterian Church of Western Springs – as a way to fulfill your pledge, schedule regular contributions, or give a one-time contribution. If you are more comfortable giving during worship, that’s great. We just want to give members and friends another option.
Make a Pledge to Support our Ministry
Would you like to Pledge, or Promise, your support to the Presbyterian Church of Western Springs?
- Click on the “Pledge Online” button. You will be re-directed to the Online Pledge page. Here you can indicate your pledge, and if you choose, set up your method of payment at the same time. Not ready to set up your payment? Don’t worry – you can always return to the Online Giving page to schedule your payment(s) at any time. (Note: When scheduling a new payment, please check for any prior payments and the “stop date” to avoid duplicate contributions.)
- You can send an email to our Stewardship Chairperson by clicking here and indicate your pledge.
- You can complete a Pledge Card, available at the church, and return in the offering plate or by mail.